Foil for hot stamping (Red)
Hot stamping foil is used for applying images to leather, fabric, as a decor for tags, labels for clothes, textile tapes, for processing relief stamping with hot stamping. It is also in demand in publishing houses for the design of printed materials, the field of printing, packaging design, decorating souvenirs.
- Resistance to high temperatures - withstands heating up to + 260C °.
- 0.01 µm thick resin and wax release layer for quick and easy separation of the coloring pigment from the substrate.
- Uniform distribution over the material.
- Resistant to folds on laminated board.
- Possibility of embossing on varnished surfaces.
- Versatility - the foil is suitable for embossing on different types of materials (leather, cardboard, textured paper, wood, plastic, fabric).
Width: 30 mm.
Length: 120 m.
|Size||30 x 120 m|